Properties and Client Views
A bird's eye view of your entire portfolio on one screen.
Real time tracking of rent arrears, reconciliation, vacancies, jobs, inspections and more.
Keep a finger on the pulse of your business with customised KPIs.
Gain a deeper insight into properties gained and lost, tenants in arrears, average reply time, open conversations and overdue tasks.
Properties and Client Views
Flexibility to easily switch between property and client views as you need. All relevant information, including activity and documents, is populated in both views so you can find what you need at a glance and drill in for more information.
Store all of your documents online against a property, owner, tenant, task, job and more. Go paperless and have access to all your documents on the go.
Notifications and Alerts
Colourful alerts warn you when something requires your attention, from arrears to your books being out of balance.
Easily review your work with separate activity feeds for properties, contacts and jobs, all with time stamped comments such as when a job was approved and comments on a tenant or property. Keep track of your team members for easy communication and no confusion.
Collaborate from the road with all your data and tools in the palm of your hand.
Notifications & Alerts
Utilise our suite of ready-made templates to create personalised emails, letters and SMS. Automate the delivery of these messages to your owners, tenants and suppliers with customisable triggers.
Send your contacts SMS messages from PropertyMe with:
- Ready-made and customisable message templates
- Bulk and individual preferences
- Pay as you go, no monthly fee
- Auto top-up of credits
Easily access all your communications from one unified Inbox. No more switching between your mobile phone and desktop.
- One unified Inbox
- See what your teammates are saying
- Link SMS to Jobs and more
- Never miss a message with instant alerts
Give your owners a superior customer experience with 24/7 access to their property information.
- See the current financial status of all their properties
- View photos and details of the property and tenancy
- Drill into financial activity
- Download historical statements, bills and documents
- Keep track of jobs and inspections
Keep your tenants in the loop with 24/7 access to their property information.
- View property and lease information
- See when rent and bills are due
- Log and monitor maintenance requests
- Message dedicated property manager directly
- Download rent receipts
Generate beautiful owner and supplier statements with the option to easily print or email.
Streamline your internal communications by mentioning your team members directly from the activity feed of a property, contact, inspection, job, task or even a message. This ensures all internal communications are attached to the relevant page and nothing ever gets missed.
Connect to all your favourite property listing sites with our new Listings feature.
Easily add, edit, publish and remove your rental and sales property listings to sites like realestate.com.au and more.
Using integrated geodata PropertyMe automatically creates a customised inspection itinerary for you, complete with distances and drive times between properties.
- Schedule inspections via a map view
- Drag and drop inspections to reorder your itinerary
- Set desired start location and duration
- Send automated notices to tenants
Inspections allows you to plan, schedule and conduct inspections, all in the one place.
- Send notices and reminders to tenants of their inspection time
- Use the PropertyMe Manager app to take photos and dictation
- Create inspection reports for your owners, complete with photos and comments
- Generate entry and exit reports
- Customise the inspection areas to work for you
- Highlight follow up actions and rent reviews for your owner
- Generates next inspection date based on frequency
Generate detailed inspection reports for your owners, complete with photos and comments.
Mitigate risk by giving your tenants the ability to complete routine inspections.
Manage your entire maintenance workflow in Jobs with clever automation tools to save you time.
- Add and edit jobs in a few easy steps
- Drag and drop images and documents into each job
- Track the status of all your jobs from start to finish
- Request Job Quotes from multiple suppliers
- Send triggered messages to suppliers, owners and tenants
- Search and filter jobs
This handy tool is designed to save you hours each week by simplifying your commercial invoicing.
Automatically send out any ongoing charges related to your tenancy, such as fixed outgoings and maintenance contributions with Recurring Invoices.
Minimise the chances of fraud or misconduct by adding an extra layer of security to your bill approval process.
Scan and pay supplier and utility bills on behalf of your owners in a matter of seconds.
PropertyMe reads the barcode or QR code on any bills when you scan them in and allocates the bill against the appropriate supplier and property with the dollar amount.
Your BPAY biller code and reference is captured automatically when you scan bills with barcodes or QR codes. When these bills are paid, usually at a disbursement, you can export a transaction file to pay multiple BPAY bills at the same time, just like EFT.
Tenancy and Arrears Management
Adjust the rent or add a rent credit to a tenancy as needed.
Simply import your transaction files and let PropertyMe do the data entry and balancing for you.
Currently we support OFX, BRF, PAY, TXN, QIF and Westpac PayWay RECall bank file types.
Automatically pull all your bank transaction data directly into PropertyMe.
Reconcile transactions against your bank account to ensure all your transactions are correct.
Easily process single or bulk disbursements with different payment options for your owners and suppliers.
You can also set up triggers to control when an owner is due to be disbursed. This trigger may be by date or based on the balance in the owners account, or both. The dashboard then reminds you who needs to be paid out when.
Store all audit reports and statements and automatically group transactions by calendar month.
Sales Trust Accounting
PropertyMe allows you to:
- Create a Sales Agreement against a property
- Process a Sales Receipt, taking money from the seller, buyer or anyone else
- Move the Sale between the stages of ‘Listed’ and ‘Contracted’
- Create a Sales Statement for your seller
- Track all transactions in the usual way through your financial reporting
Automatically charge a range of fees to your owner including management, letting and administration.