Give your owners a superior customer experience with 24/7 access to their property information.
- See the current financial status of all their properties
- View photos and details of the property and tenancy
- Drill into financial activity
- Download historical statements, bills and documents
- Keep track of jobs and inspections
Using integrated geodata PropertyMe automatically creates a customised inspection itinerary for you, complete with distances and drive times between properties.
- Schedule inspections via a map view
- Drag and drop inspections to reorder your itinerary
- Set desired start location and duration
- Send automated notices to tenants
Inspections allows you to plan, schedule and conduct inspections, all in the one place.
- Send notices and reminders to tenants of their inspection time
- Use the PropertyMe Manager app to take photos and dictation
- Create inspection reports for your owners, complete with photos and comments
- Generate entry and exit reports
- Customise the inspection areas to work for you
- Highlight follow up actions and rent reviews for your owner
- Generates next inspection date based on frequency
Manage your entire maintenance workflow in Jobs with clever automation tools to save you time.
- Add and edit jobs in a few easy steps
- Drag and drop images and documents into each job
- Track the status of all your jobs from start to finish
- Request Job Quotes from multiple suppliers
- Send triggered messages to suppliers, owners and tenants
- Search and filter jobs
Easily process single or bulk disbursements with different payment options for your owners and suppliers.
You can also set up triggers to control when an owner is due to be disbursed. This trigger may be by date or based on the balance in the owners account, or both. The dashboard then reminds you know who needs to be paid out when.
Sales Trust Accounting
PropertyMe allows you to:
- Create a Sales Agreement against a property
- Process a Sales Receipt, taking money from the seller, buyer or anyone else
- Move the Sale between the stages of ‘Listed’ and ‘Contracted’
- Create a Sales Statement for your seller
- Track all transactions in the usual way through your financial reporting