Where are you based?
Our head office is located in Sydney, Australia.
How many users can we have?
As many as you’d like, at no extra cost.
We also have granular user management options that allow portfolio admins to customise the level of access that users have. This allows you to control what users see or do in your portfolio.
What do I need to use PropertyMe?
All you need is a device (computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone) with an internet connection and a supported browser.
Does PropertyMe comply with legislation?
Absolutely! We keep a pulse on the industry to ensure compliance with legislation across different states and territories. Whenever a change occurs, rest assured we will be on top of it to make sure PropertyMe is updated to help you stay compliant.
Is PropertyMe trust account compliant?
PropertyMe is 100% trust account compliant and is designed to help you ace your trust account audit by keeping a clean digital paper trail.
How is PropertyMe different from other providers?
There are a number of features and workflows that differentiate PropertyMe from other cloud property management software providers. These include:
- Automated workflows: PropertyMe allows you to save time with automated workflows around trust accounting, bill scanning, communication, arrears management, inspection planning and more. All at lightning speed.
- Speed of development: PropertyMe was born in the cloud, making it more agile than other providers. We live and breathe innovation, having delivered more than 1,650 new features and enhancements since our inception.
- Unmatched Onboarding Journey: We created our proprietary data migration tool— MigrateMe—to comprehensively and securely migrate your data.
- Transparent pricing: Compared to other providers, PropertyMe is the most feature-rich and cost-efficient property management software platform, with no minimum joining periods, no lock-in contracts and no extra fees.
- World class support: With PropertyMe, you can expect top notch assistance when you need it.
- Ease of learning and use: One of the major reasons for customer satisfaction is the ease with which customers have been able to learn and use PropertyMe compared to other systems.
Is there a PropertyMe community?
How much does PropertyMe cost?
This depends on the size of your portfolio. Pricing starts from $165 per month for up to 100 properties on the Basic plan and from $297 per month for up to 200 properties on the Standard plan.
Additionally, there is a one-off onboarding price that varies depending on your monthly plan. There are no hidden costs and no lock-in contracts.
Learn more about our pricing.
How do I pay?
In the Setup section of your PropertyMe portfolio, click ‘Activate Subscription’, select your plan and fill in your credit card details.
The system automatically deducts your subscription cost once a month. You can change your plan, cancel your subscription and change your credit card details at any time.
As a PropertyMe subscriber, how do I get support?
PropertyMe has a wide range of support options to help you find the answers you need as quickly as possible. These include:
- Knowledge Base
- Unlimited online training
- Email support
- Log a support ticket
- Live chat
- Answer bot
- Request a callback
- PropertyMe community
Is my property management data secure?
PropertyMe has enterprise-grade security to protect your client and portfolio data. Here are some ways we ensure top-level security:
- Bank-grade encryption
- Layered architecture
- Two-factor authentication
- Sign-in notifications
- Sensitive alert emails
- Granular user management options
- Automatic lockout
- Security in the cloud
- Security audits and updates
Learn more about PropertyMe security.
What happens to my data once I stop using PropertyMe?
The Australian Privacy Principles (APP) requires that organisations should take reasonable steps to destroy the data of former customers.
In relation to ‘archive’ data within an active portfolio:
The data is available for subscribers with an active portfolio and relevant security protocols on their user accounts (eg. two-factor authentication).
In relation to ‘cancelled’ portfolios:
The data will be retained for a period of 30 days, after which it will be permanently deleted.
Can I export my PropertyMe data to a file?
Your PropertyMe portfolio is a complex system with multiple databases and interrelationships, so attempting to export all your data into a file would result in something that is convoluted and redundant.
Some documents and data can be reviewed and exported via reports or downloads to extract as much content as you consider you require to store on your own servers or at your own premises.