Cyclic Maintenance was started as an electrical contracting company in 1981 and has been specialising in smoke alarm safety since 2003.
We were the first company in Australia offering this service and we only employ trade qualified staff with more than 4 years’ experience in the field. We do not use contractors. Our director Gary is electrician qualified with an MBA, he worked extensively with the Metropolitan Fire Brigade in the early 2000’s.
We pride ourselves on our service, resolving issues first time every time.
Reliability is important to us; we arrange appointments with tenants to fit around their lifestyle.
We have experience in delivering the services required by the new RTA regulations.
Cyclic Maintenance already deliver the following services with our qualified trades staff:
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Electrical repairs
- Smoke Alarm maintenance and installation
- Carbon Monoxide alarm maintenance and installation
- Gas appliance servicing and Carbon Monoxide spillage testing
- And More. (Contact us to discuss our other services.)
Our integration with property me ensures fast accurate communication between property managers and ourselves. This saves real estate companies time, money and inconvenience in day to day operations.
It provides the following functionality:
- Property details and tenant sync for relevant properties
- Job Log for compliance inspections and maintenance. (includes compliance verification)
- Automatic Bill Creation and Invoice Upload.
For any of the above requirements speak to the team at Cyclic Maintenance to discover the difference.