The Property Management Training Academy is a one-stop property management training and coaching solution that streamlines rental divisions through a broad range of services. We provide comprehensive programs to transform your systems and processes with a focus on improving productivity to boost your bottom line. Our interactive educational training and workshop sessions offer real tools and strategies to activate effect change and improve operational efficiencies.
PMTA services all states in AU, NZ and US
Our Top 3 services:
1. Department Health Check and Business Analysis
Find out how healthy your business is – or isn’t - with a Department Health Check. Our Health Check is specifically designed to evaluate your property management business inside and out, by identifying what is working and what isn’t. Our stringent audit process will uncover strengths and weaknesses across five key areas:
- Customer Service
- Branding & Positioning
- Key Performance Indicators
2. Property Management Department Kick Start Program
Get more out of your property management department to streamline efficiencies and maximise profits. The Kick Start Program has been specifically designed for established property management divisions which would benefit from an objective overhaul in respect to systems, structure, procedure, training and overall productivity.
- Assessment and evaluation of business and marketing plans
- Analytic assessment of structure and organisation chart to ensure economics of scale
- Recommendations on how to fine-tune existing systems and procedures
- Implementation of an effective customer retention strategy
- Staff productivity evaluatio
- Full-day onsite and comprehensive report
3. Property Management Resource Templates Implementation
Our property management resource template pack consists of e-letters, checklists, forms, scripts & dialogues & HR management templates for the most common procedures undertaken by Property Managers. These documents can be easily customized with your own logo and branding to enhance your already existing systems and processes.
Some of these areas include:
- Leasing and New Tenancy
- Routine Inspections
- Arrears Management
- Tenancy Renewals
- End of Tenancy
- New Management
- Customer Service Surveys
- Flowcharts and Procedures manuals
- Performance Metrics and Charts
- Business plan & bottom line reporting
- Past training videos and podcasts
Our website explains all products and services on offer by the PMTA but the most unique offering is the set up of the resource templates we can undertake for PME clients. We are already offering this to clients using your software where we implement email, letter and sms templates from the above resource pack as well us customise checklists and associated forms so they merge with emails as required. We support the set up of their automation triggers and all training required to ensure this feature is used in full. I believe I am the only company offering this type fo service to clients, most are left to set up and implement themselves.