Terms and Conditions for Partners
To apply to join the Program, potential partners must:
- Complete a Partner Application
- Assign at least one PropertyMe “hero” to be an expert in all things PropertyMe
- Add a PropertyMe landing page to their website
PropertyMe will determine whether applicants are accepted into the Program once the application process has been completed. PropertyMe reserves the right to accept or decline any PropertyMe Partner applications.
Once the Partner has been accepted to the Program, the Partner will receive access to all the benefits of the Program at the specified status level, including:
- Access to PropertyMe Partner Dashboard to manage clients centrally
- One subscription to PropertyMe for internal use at no cost
- Access to Partner-only information and dedicated PropertyMe partner support
- Ongoing Obligations
- To maintain status as a PropertyMe Partner, the Partner agrees to:
- Actively promote PropertyMe to clients
- Ensure that at least one staff member is trained in PropertyMe at all times
- Promote PropertyMe on the Partner’s website
- Offer clients value-added services that feature and include PropertyMe
- Otherwise act in good faith in the offering and use of PropertyMe
Duration of the Partner Agreement
This Partner Agreement is effective immediately upon the Partner being accepted into the Program by PropertyMe, and remains in force until:
- Superseded by PropertyMe at any time effective upon the online posting of modified terms (which PropertyMe will use its best endeavours to communicate to the Partner via email or the PropertyMe website), or:
- The Partner Agreement is terminated by either party for any reason by providing one month’s notice in writing to the other party, or:
- The Partner Agreement is terminated by either party, with immediate effect upon written notice being provided to the other party, for this other party’s material breach of any of the terms of this Partner Agreement
Partner status is determined in accordance with the partner points scheme, implemented on 1 July 2016. More information regarding the points scheme is set out in the partner points guide. For the avoidance of doubt, any determinations by PropertyMe on matters relating to the points scheme (including status level and the operation of the points system) will be final.
A Partner is eligible to receive an incentive from PropertyMe based on the status level they have achieved as outlined in the Partner Points Guide. A PropertyMe subscriber is considered a Partner client if the subscriber has selected that Partner to be attached to their PropertyMe portfolio.
The Partner incentive will be calculated:
- Calendar monthly in arrears
- On the subscription plan value for that month
- As the tax exclusive amount of the subscription plan value
- To include all of the Partner’s client subscriptions, not just the ones over their status level
- To not include any add-on charges or subscriptions the client may choose to pay on top of their subscription plan, such as SMS
- To only include Partner clients which have had the Partner selected for the full calendar month
Relationship of Parties
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created between PropertyMe and the Partner as a result of this Partner Agreement. The Partner is not authorised to create any obligation, expressed or implied, on behalf of PropertyMe.