Our specialisation in Electrical, Gas, and Smoke Alarm Safety Checks in Victoria is backed by our dedication to delivering expert advice to Property Managers and owners.
In doing so, we will continue to work closely with industry regulators, including Consumer Affairs Victoria, Energy Safe Victoria, and the Victorian Building Authority, to ensure that our Safety Checks continue to meet our responsibilities as outlined in the Residential Tenancies Act.
Syncom Auditing’s integration with PropertyMe enables real-time updates of tenant contact information in our system, along with the owners’ names, to allow for the appropriate issuance of tax invoices and safety check reporting documentation.
Note: We do not capture your owners’ contact information.
What makes Syncom different:
- One appointment time: Tenants can schedule electricians and gasfitters in a single appointment, minimising disruption.
- Management of recurring safety checks: We track and remind you when a property’s safety check is due.
- Discounted packages: We offer discounted Safety Check Packages to provide better value for money for owners.
- Simplified reporting: In line with Victoria’s Residential Tenancies Regulations 2021 requirements, transparent and easy to understand.
- Quick safety check turnaround: Need a safety check quickly? No problem, we have capacity within one week for urgent requests.
- Additional repairs: Replacement smoke alarms and minor electrical/gas repairs at the time of the Safety Check are included within the price.
- Technical advice team: Experienced electricians and gasfitters who can give you expert advice.
- Obligation-free quote: You’ll receive a quote following the Safety Check if repairs are indicated on your property. No obligations.