‘Free Bill February’ Campaign terms and conditions
- The Promoter is PropertyMe Ltd (A.B.N 46 163 276 159).
- Use of Bills AI as part of the Free Bill February campaign is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Users must be an Australian real estate agency with an active subscription to PropertyMe.
- The campaign’s free period is for bills processed from 14 February 2024 to 12pm, 31 March 2024 (AEDT).
- Credits cannot be retroactively applied to bills processed outside of this timeframe.
- The Bill must be scanned or uploaded during the campaign period.
- All users of Bills AI during Free Bill February are subject to the following Reasonable Use Policy.
Reasonable use policy
It is important to us that all users can access this feature as needed.
We have developed a Reasonable Use Policy which is designed to ensure that all our users can enjoy this access and to safeguard the quality and reliability of our services.
It applies to ensure that you use the Bills AI feature fairly and responsibly, and not in a way that’s unintended, unreasonable or excessive. For example:
Using Bills AI in a way that isn’t the purpose for which our support services were intended.
Using Bills AI in a way that a reasonable person wouldn’t regard as ordinary, or in a way that commercially disadvantages PropertyMe or other users.
We reserve the right to apply our Reasonable Use Policy at our discretion and on a case-by-case basis. We are not liable for any damages of any nature whatsoever suffered by you or any third party resulting from the exercise of our rights under this Reasonable Use Policy. While we have no obligation to do so, we may from time to time monitor your use of Bills AI to ensure that you comply with this Reasonable Use Policy.
If we consider you are in breach of the Reasonable Use Policy, we will contact you and, if appropriate, ask you to modify your use of the feature or recommend an alternative approach.