This is a hands-on leadership and development role responsible for technical oversight of the technology. Our Tech Leads stand back to back with our product owners to deliver amazing software to our users. This involves being engaged in the development of software as well as taking responsibility for providing guidance on best practices in software design, quality, architecture and development process.
Responsibilities and duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Take full ownership for development and delivery of new software.
- Contribute to the architectural and technical vision of the company.
- Work with the product and development teams to deliver high quality software to our customers.
- Effective communication and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Owns software quality, effectively defining expectations of best practices and setting standards.
- Take ownership of the software development process.
- Champion of continuous improvement and continuous learning.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other team members.
The position is required to take the lead on day to day running of their development team and liaise with key people from product, support and training teams. This role reports to the Director of Engineering.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Scrum master experience within a Software Engineering team
- Previous experience working in a SaaS environment with AWS is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and cares about their team
- Can take a complex problem and make it seem simple
- Ability to lead design sessions and take the lead over technical direction
- Sets high standards for themselves and others
- Very task focused, get things done attitude and a relentless pursuit of best practices
- 5+ years (min) SAAS Cloud based web applications
PropertyMe is one of Australia’s leading PropTech companies with a customer base that’s doubled year-on-year. All members of our diverse team are genuinely committed to improving the lives of our customers and developing a world-class product — whilst having a lot of fun along the way!
- Vibrant offices in Circular Quay, close to public transport
- Free coffee all day
- Drinks on Fridays
- Regular milestone parties
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Strong focus on learning and development
To apply please send us your CV.