Our Senior developers are our guns, the people who know their stuff and get things done within a high performing agile team. They are highly motivated to build amazing software with best practices that respects the benefits of doing things right, but with a pragmatic mindset of getting things done. They have a full awareness of the breadth of the tech stack and are acutely aware of the non-functional aspects of software development.
Responsibilities and duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the technical vision and roadmap of the company
- Work with the product and development teams to deliver high quality software to our customers
- Takes pride in their work, writing clean code software that follows best practices in software design
- Continuously seek feedback and validation at all phases of the development process
- Take ownership of nonfunctional requirements in a modern cloud ecosystem including security, performance, scalability, reliability
- Actively contribute to a culture of continuous learning
The position is required to liaise with the scrum team members and support team where required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Scrum master experience within a Software Engineering team
- 3+ years commercial development experience in C# .net, restful services, web application
- Previous experience working in a SaaS environment with AWS is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Embraces a mindset of continuous improvement and continuous learning
- High attention to detail and able to see that missing semicolon from 10m away
- Very task focused, get things done attitude and a relentless pursuit of best practices
- 3+ years (min) SAAS Cloud based web applications
PropertyMe is one of Australia’s leading PropTech companies with a customer base that’s doubled year-on-year. All members of our diverse team are genuinely committed to improving the lives of our customers and developing a world-class product — whilst having a lot of fun along the way!
- Vibrant offices in Circular Quay, close to public transport
- Free coffee all day
- Drinks on Fridays
- Regular milestone parties
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Strong focus on learning and development
To apply please send us your CV.