The Junior Front End Developers at PropertyMe are our investment in the future of the engineering team. They come with a passion and flare for UI and UX, and a burning desire for building a product that is beautiful as well as functional. They strive to learn and put in place best practices in UI and UX and have a strong impact on the features in the product. They are hungry to learn and actively seeking ways to improve the product, the team and their own skills.
Junior Web Developer
Junior Web Developer
Responsibilities and duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Designs and develop new features within a modern web application.
- Constantly seeking feedback and integrate data into the design process.
- Liaise closely with the agile team to ensure we are building the right look, feel and user experience.
- Implementation of our company brand within the product.
- Take on ancillary responsibilities within the organisation that help out other departments and encourage tighter integration with technology.
The position is required to liaise with the scrum team members and support team where required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Can demonstrate a passion for learning
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail with a pixel perfect mindset.
- Embraces a mindset of continuous improvement and continuous learning.
- Passionate about building a great user experience and proud of their work.
- Demonstrated experience in front end web application development.
PropertyMe is one of Australia’s leading PropTech companies with a customer base that’s doubled year-on-year. All members of our diverse team are genuinely committed to improving the lives of our customers and developing a world-class product — whilst having a lot of fun along the way!
- Vibrant offices in Circular Quay, close to public transport
- Free coffee all day
- Drinks on Fridays
- Regular milestone parties
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Strong focus on learning and development
To apply please send us your CV.