Full Stack Web Developer | Careers
Full Stack Developer
Our Full Stack Developers are responsible for the full end to end coding of PropertyMe application features in an agile team. They have a solid understanding of how to get engaged in all aspects of software development and actively contribute new ideas to the future direction of the product. They are hungry to learn and actively seeking ways to improve the product, the team and their own skills.
Responsibilities and duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the technical vision and roadmap of the company
- Work with the product and development teams to deliver high quality software to our customers
- Takes pride in their work, writing clean code software that follows best practices in software design
- Continuously seek feedback and validation at all phases of the development process
- Engage in all functional and nonfunctional development activities in a modern cloud ecosystem including security, performance, scalability, reliability
- Actively contribute to a culture of continuous learning
The position is required to liaise with the scrum team members and support team where required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years commercial development experience in C# .net, restful services
- Previous experience working in a SaaS environment with AWS is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Embraces a mindset of continuous improvement and continuous learning
- High attention to detail and able to see that missing semicolon from 10m away
- 1+ years (min) SAAS Cloud based web applications
PropertyMe is one of Australia’s leading PropTech companies with a customer base that’s doubled year-on-year. All members of our diverse team are genuinely committed to improving the lives of our customers and developing a world-class product — whilst having a lot of fun along the way!
- Vibrant offices in Circular Quay, close to public transport
- Free coffee all day
- Drinks on Fridays
- Regular milestone parties
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Strong focus on learning and development
To apply please send us your CV.