The Front End Developers at PropertyMe are truly valuable members of an agile team with a passion and flare for UI and UX, and a burning desire for building it beautiful as well as functional. They are champions for best practice in UI and UX and strongly influence the direction of new features in the product. They are hungry to learn and actively seeking ways to improve the product, the team and their own skills.
Front End Developer
Front End Developer
Responsibilities and duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop new features within a modern web application
- Constantly seeking feedback and integrate data into the design process
- Champion for best practices in UI and UX
- Liaise closely with product, marketing and support teams to ensure we are building the right look, feel and user experience
- Own the implementation of our company brand within the product
The position is required to liaise with the scrum team members and support team where required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3+ years front end design and development experience in a modern web application
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with a pixel perfect mindset
- Embraces a mindset of continuous improvement and continuous learning
- Passionate about building a great user experience and proud of their work
- Demonstrated experience in front end web application development
PropertyMe is one of Australia’s leading PropTech companies with a customer base that’s doubled year-on-year. All members of our diverse team are genuinely committed to improving the lives of our customers and developing a world-class product — whilst having a lot of fun along the way!
- Vibrant offices in Circular Quay, close to public transport
- Free coffee all day
- Drinks on Fridays
- Regular milestone parties
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Strong focus on learning and development
To apply please send us your CV.